Kenda Cataclysm Front/rear Tires Mh90-21 130/90-16 Harley Sportster Softail Dyna
The Kenda Cataclysm tire is the heaviest and strongest tire I have ever run on my Harley Davidson. Has stronger sidewall than Harley Dunlop D402, Metzeler ME880, and Pirelli Night Dragon! Fits Harley Davidson with 80/90-21 front & 130/90-16 rear tire. Dual-compound technology for improved mileage in center and added grip on shoulders. Tread grooving designed to efficiently disperse water while minimizing uneven wear.
Casing designed to accommodate the largest/heaviest bikes on the market. Tubeless construction for touring and cruiser bikes. H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph. FXDWG FXDWGI FXST FXSTS SPRINGER FXSTC XL CUSTOM 883C 1200C LOW RIDER FXLR FXWG SHOVELHEAD BAD BOY FXSTSB NIGHT TRAIN FXSTB.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Motorcycle & Scooter Parts & Accessories\Wheels, Tires & Parts\Tires". The seller is "crowescustomcycles" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Machine Type: Street Motorcycle
- Tire Type: Front/Rear Tires
- Manufacturer Part Number: 287124 & 287131
- Quantity: 2
- Section Width: 80 & 130
- Tire Performance: HP (High Performance)
- Placement on Vehicle: Front & Rear Wheel (Set)
- Aspect Ratio: 90 & 90
- Brand: Kenda
- Front Tire Size: 80 / 90-21
- Tire Construction: B (Bias Ply Belted)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Rear Tire Size: 130 / 90-16
- Speed Index: H
- Features: Blackwall
- Wheel Diameter: 21 & 16
- Run Flat: No